Dutch - paper OLE (10-16y)
Ole is a pattern for a button up cardigan with hood option. Various options are included in the pattern and tutorial e.g. regular buttonholes, snap buttons, elbow pads, inside pockets and pockets in the side seam.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes 140/10y-176/16y + 140/10y small-176/16y small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper checklist with everything you need
- a paper A0 sized pattern for both the small and standard sizes
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.