German - digital CHARLIE (2-9y)
Charlie is a sewing pattern for a lined, knitted shirt with lapel collar that makes it possible to create different looks combining the used fabrics in a different way. The pattern offers a short and long sleeved version.
- Sewing level: beginner. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y)
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop (880mm/841mm)