German - digital CHARLIE (10-16y)
Charlie is a sewing pattern for a lined, knitted shirt with lapel collar that makes it possible to create different looks combining the used fabrics in a different way. The pattern offers a short and long sleeved version.
- Sewing level: beginner. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 140 (10y) -176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step phototutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(18 pages for both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a printshop
(927mm/841mm for both the small and standard sizes)