English - LARS jacket - kids (2-9y)
Lars is a digital pattern for a between-season straight, easy to put on, jacket with high collar. The jacket closes with zipper and velcro. The body is lined with soft, stretch fabric while the two-piece sleeves, perfect for adding piping, are lined with polyester fabric so that putting on the jacket goes smoothly. The pattern offers a shorter blazer-like version and a longer option, both with the choice of a front pocket.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital A4 sized pattern to print-cut-paste at home
- a digital A0 sized pattern to print at a print shop