Dutch - paper LARS (2-9y)
These are the last paper versions of this pattern. During our summer sale you get one free Cool Flakes panel per paper pattern you purchase. Let us know which colour (grey or rust) you prefer in the comment section during checkout. This offer is valid while stocks last.
Lars is a pattern for a between-season straight, easy to put on, jacket with high collar. The jacket closes with zipper and velcro. The body is lined with soft, stretch fabric while the two-piece sleeves, perfect for adding piping, are lined with polyester fabric so that putting on the jacket goes smoothly. The pattern offers a shorter blazerlike version and a longer option, both with the choice of a front pocket.
- Sewing level: intermediate. Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this paper pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 92 (2y) -134 (9y) + 92 (2y) small -134 (9y) small
- a paper step by step phototutorial
- a paper A0 sized pattern
- all wrapped in a stylish paper cover
- Want to see the difference between this paper pattern and its digital version? Take a look.
- Need some inspiration? Head over to our Pinterest and Flickr account.